If you walked in to your newsagents yesterday youâ€™d be forgiven for thinking you’d walked in to a shop in Communist China. Faced with dozen of papers, each and every one with the same front page story and the same picture
Lees verder op Neurobonkers.com
Meer foto’s op: Kim Jong-Il looking at things
To celebrate the second anniversary of the fall of Lehman, the mountain of Basel has laboured mightily and brought forth a mouse. Needless to say, the banking industry will insist the mouse is a tiger about to gobble up the world economy. Such special pleading â€“ of which thispampered industry is a master â€“ should be ignored: withdrawing incentives for reckless behaviour is not a cost to society; it is costly to the beneficiaries. The latter must not be confused with the former. Theworld needs a smaller and safer banking industry. The defect of the newrules is that they will fail to deliver this.
The purpose of this site is to expose weaknesses in security, privacy, and anonymity implementations with your web browser. If you make an effort to secure your browser, then you should pass most or all of these tests. If you are unsure, then take the test!
Test je computer HIER
Met JonDonym, ontwikkeld door de Technische Universiteit in Dresden, ben je de overheid met hun deep packet inspection in ieder geval een stapje voor.
- Protection against your own Internet access provider: Strong encryption and authentication protect you from being observed. Nobody can read the traffic between your PC and the JonDonym mixes. (per mix encrypted with RSA 1024 and AES 128 for each mix; signatures built with DSA, RSA or ECDSA; realized with the BouncyCastle and OpenSSL libraries)
- Protection against the anonymity service operators: Unless all mix operators in a JonDonym cascade are separately forced by a court order, blackmail or a hacker attack to monitor you, your JonDonym connections are safe. The mix operators are revaluated regularly concerning seriosity and professionalism. Their identity is made public also. Even in the highly improbable case that they all are forced to unmask a certain connection, this function would have to be compiled into each server software first.
- No logfiles: Saving any logfiles with IP addresses is forbidden to the mix operators by contract. The same holds true for the actual contents of the data. Exceptions caused by national prescriptions are marked and described clearly.
- Transparent functionality: The program user interface has an especially informative design. The source codes of all program components are published according to an OSI compliant licence (SVN-Repository and CVS-Repository).
- No software backdoor: There is no possibility to inspect single connections in the JonDo client. The software runs completely on your PC and cannot be manipulated without your approval. No identity, serial number or account number is transmitted during update to impede any directed update manipulations by hackers or the developers themselves. Updates may be done entirely through an anonymized connection.
- Secure browser profile: With the JonDoFox you are given a Firefox profile for free which has been especially developed for anonymous and secure surfing with JonDonym.
- Portable anonymity: JonDo also runs without installation on the PC directly from a portable USB stick (Windows).
- Easy combination with other products: You may easily combine JonDo with other anonymization products, for example with Tor or VPN services.
- Evolution by research: Scientific work conducted at the Technical University of Dresden (AN.ON), the University of Regensburg (AN.ON) and at the JonDos GmbH (JonDonym) enhances and constantly improves the system.
- Competent, fast and at no charge: Very comprehensive help texts describe the application and its context detailed and understandably. Moreover, an administered user forum and e-mail support may be used for free.
- JonDo is an application that spoofs your own IP address for Internet access using certain applications (e.g. by the web browser).
- JonDo multiply encrypts the data sent over JonDonym. Neither your access provider nor JonDonym operators (except for the last one in each cascade) can see your plaintext data.
- JonDo is an Anti-Censorship-Application that allows access to otherwise blocked Internet sites. Users may configure their JonDo as a forwarding server in order to allow others access to the JonDonym service.
- JonDo is open source and free. The program offers access to both free and paid (premium) services.
- JonDo filters and anonymizes HTTP headers – but only for unencrypted connections (not HTTPS). You should additionally use JonDoFox in order to also filter encrypted connections.
- JonDo is available on all major systems (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux).
- JonDo was and is developed by the JonDos GmbH in cooperation with German universities (TU Dresden, UniversitÃ¤t Regensburg) and privacy organizations (UnabhÃ¤ngiges Landeszentrum fÃ¼r Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein).
Astrology was invented in order to make economic forecasting look good